Facebook events calendar review: Facebook event calendar WordPress plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will permit you to show events from any Facebook profile, page.
The plugin comes with simple to use problem-free API setup interface and step by step instructions on how to set the Facebook application to work with plugin.
This premium plugin comes with simple to use and flexible options pages to customize the color, sizes of elements produced by the plugin. You can hide stuffs you don’t want.
Facebook event calendar review
- Simple to install and step by step instruction on how to set up
- Simple to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- POT files accessible with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup
- QTranslate and WPML string translation ready
- Integration through widget or shortcode
- No limited to one instance per page. Will support different instance of calendars
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Shortcode and widget option for different configurations
- Support different pages, profiles per calendar
- Pick timezone for the calendar date time or present event dates per user’s browser timezone
- Show your attending events
- Capability to disable/enable popup with event details per calendar instance
Server side catching enabled for excellent performance
Setting to configure caching behavior for the plugin through plugin settings
Semantic i-cally coded source any developer friendly for custom upgrades
Why Embed Facebook events on your site?
There are many reasons why business needs to show Facebook events on your site.
The most clear is to tell website visitors about upcoming events so they can join in.
More vitally, if your visitors are not already alert of your Facebook page, presenting your pages events attracts them to like your page for more updates.
Here are a few more reasons for embedding Facebook events in your WordPress site:
You can market your events to your visitors, even if they don’t use the Facebook app, so you can improve attendance.
- A Facebook events calendar attracts visitors to engage with and explore your Facebook page leading to extra followers.
- You can improve Facebook page engagement and help your content emerge higher up in the news feed, raising awareness and rising traffic to your page.
- Show Facebook events on WordPress keeps people on your website
- Show Facebook events on WordPress keeps people on your website for longer which is excellent for your website SEO.
Now that you know the advantages of embedding a Facebook events calendar in WordPress.
Display Facebook events with a WordPress plugin
WordPress plugins spread the functionality of WordPress without the difficulty of manually coding your site.
- Just upload the plugin file, activate it, and do a few settings to get going. No need to hire a Facebook developer or deal with coding languages like CSS or PHP.
- It is best Facebook feed plugin for WordPress. Using it can help you perfectly integrate your Facebook content with WordPress in a few clicks.
- Besides showing Facebook events on your website, this Facebook feeds plugin has the following features:
- Show multiple Facebook feed on your website, including photos, posts, video feeds and more.
- Control the information showed in your feeds, such as dates, headers, descriptions, and more.
- Easily manage and show multiple Facebook accounts feed on a one site.
- Fully customize your feeds feel and look with layout templates like Facebook slider and styling options to match your site branding.
- Support lots of feed types so you can make albums feed, group feed, video feed, and much more.
- Show Facebook reviews on your site to establish social proof and improve sales for your business.
- Display your feed beautifully on mobile gadgets with the mobile-friendly design
- And much more
Even better, you can perform all that without having to write a single line of code, making it super easy to starters to get started with.
Additional, the custom Facebook pro plugin will mechanically link to the Facebook API for yu so you can start showing your Facebook events on your website.